Subscribe for Unlimited Access to Turtle’s History Quarter.

Includes content from Vanishing Ireland, Easter Dawn, Dublin Docklands, The Irish Pub, Maxol and many more, as well as Waterways Ireland, the Past Tracks project and hundreds of historical articles on Irish families, houses, companies and events.

Colonel John Augustin Ievers (1737 – 1791)

COLONEL JOHN AUGUSTIN IEVERS (1737 – 1791) FORMATIVE YEARS Colonel John Augustin Ievers was born on 28th December 1737, the eldest son of Colonel Henry Ievers by his marriage to his cousin Elizabeth Fitzgerald. At the time of his birth, the landscape where Mount Ievers now stands must have been a formidable building site with […]