Subscribe for Unlimited Access to Turtle’s History Quarter.

Includes content from Vanishing Ireland, Easter Dawn, Dublin Docklands, The Irish Pub, Maxol and many more, as well as Waterways Ireland, the Past Tracks project and hundreds of historical articles on Irish families, houses, companies and events.

Notes on Adamstown (Baile Adaim), County Dublin

Stories of Adamstown Castle, the Lucan Formation, the Great Esker Highway, Charles II’s saviour, aviation pioneer Darby Kennedy, 1798 icon Napper Tandy and how the Duke of Leinster dug the Great Southern and Western Railway line.