Subscribe for Unlimited Access to Turtle’s History Quarter.

Includes content from Vanishing Ireland, Easter Dawn, Dublin Docklands, The Irish Pub, Maxol and many more, as well as Waterways Ireland, the Past Tracks project and hundreds of historical articles on Irish families, houses, companies and events.

McClintock of Kilwarlin (Down) & Glendaragh (Antrim)

MCCLINTOCK OF KILWARLIN (DOWN) & GLENDARAGH (ANTRIM) image title Above: Major H. S. Stanley by Richard Dighton Major (Henry) Stanley McClintock (1812-1898), JP, Royal Horse Artillery, Antrim Artillery, was born on 27 March 1812, the fourth son of John ‘Old Turnip’ McClintock by his second marriage to Lady Elizabeth McClintock. He was married in 1839 […]